Thursday, April 21, 2016

It's Been How Long?????

Wow! It has been almost six months since I have put fingers to keyboard for this blog! Well, life...you know?

Since I last wrote, I signed with agent extraordinaire KENDRA MARCUS of BookStop Literary! She is one dynamite lady who really knows her stuff, and her partner Minju Chang is super sharp. Theirs is a very editorial agency, which I love. Though it often means more work for me, the suggested revisions push me outside of my normal boundaries and ultimately result in a better manuscript. Having that kind of guidance and accountability has already made a huge difference in my writing and my process.

My current project is coming along nicely. In the near future, I will share its evolution with you, dear readers. Please stay tuned.

For now, check out my post on Angie Karcher's RhyPiBoMo blog, in which I put on my literacy coach's hat to discuss the merits of rhyming picture books in the classroom, beyond Circle Time:

https://angiekarcher.wordpress.com/2016/04/20/rhypibomo-2016-day-16-author-teacher-randi-sonenshine/

I hope you enjoy! I will do my best to give you a reason to visit again soon!

Until then,
Randi





No comments:

Post a Comment